Aere Aeternus - Humanity Needs No Funeral (Digisleeve CD)
When Dark Ambient Meets Industrial Deviance.
Members include The One (MACABRE OMEN), Claudio Alcara (FROSTMOON ECLIPSE), Cyr (DARK SANCTUARY) and Radu.
CD version contains a explicit video clip released by Baron Saturne
- Ouverture - Conspiracy of Rats
- Humanity Needs No Funeral
- Rituel Pathologique (Everything That Never Heals)
- Conjuration (Employed Towards Invocation of Lust and Destruction)
- Life is Nothing Else But a Parody
- Intermission - Transition to Chaos
- Brotherhood of the 7th Day (Das ist Der Todesking. Er Macht Dass die Menschen Nicht Mehr Leben Wollen...)
- Final Words Before Cosmic Silence
- No God Intervention
- Hatred To My Last Breath
- Epilogue - Not Exactly Reinventing the Wheel
The dominant atmosphere combines a sense of impending insanity with sexual deviancy and a large dollop of occultism, creating a dark and troubling misanthropic sojourn that is relatively unique. The final track is probably the most musical, as it is centred on a guitar arpeggio, but no such concessions to convention are present elsewhere on this deeply troubling disk. The accompanying video of "Invocation" shows a Satanic ritual in all its kitchsy glory. Recommended for those looking for something a bit darker than the usual Cold Meat entities. - Chronicles of Chaos 4/5